HR Forms & Documentation
In order to enter a new employee into our payroll system, there are a few forms that will need to be filled out prior to work. They are:
- Federal tax form: W4
- Verification of Employment Eligibility: I-9
- Direct Deposit Form (optional and your choice)
In order to complete the I-9 form, which verifies that you are able to work in the US, you will need to bring the following documentation:
- Current US Passport – This alone will meet the requirement.
- A state driver’s license or ID with a photograph, or information including name, sex, date of birth, height, weight, and color of eyes or School ID card with photo or US Military card or draft record or Voter’s registration card or Native American tribal record.
- US Social Security Card issued by the Social Security Administration-Original
or certified copy of birth certificate issued by state or county, municipal authority or outlying possession of the United States bearing an official seal.