Main Dining Room
The main dining room at Basin Harbor Club has been a hub for culinary memories with our resort vacationers for years. From the classic breakfast buffet to the five-course dinner pairings, you will enjoy the company of your family and friends, along with the beauty of lakeside dining.
- A classic buffet breakfast is served daily from 7:00 to 10:00 am in our spacious lakeview dining room.
- Dinner (served mid-June through mid-October) features elegant five-course dinners 7 nights a week, that pair well with our Wine Spectator Award of Excellence garnered for many years. Service runs from 6:30 to 8:30 pm nightly.
- In keeping with BHC’s tradition, during social season (June 14 to September 2) gentlemen over the age of 12 are expected to wear jackets and collared shirts (and ties are always welcome). Saturday night is the exception when we welcome you to wear resort casual.
- Resort casual attire is welcome in the spring and after Labor Day.
- Sampling of 2015’s menus: Monday Wednesday Friday (menus are always subject to change based on the crops and product availability)
For dinner reservations, email us or call us at 802.475.2311.