For our younger guests, Kid’s Camp is endless fun. Our children’s program focuses on wholesome, fun activities that challenge their minds, explore their creative side and allow them to be kids!
Childhood memories are made right here on Lake Champlain. Basin Harbor kids have made lifetime pen pals with fellow campers on their Vermont family vacation. We have Kids Camp and other children and teen programs to ensure your children have the best family vacation with their family and meeting new, lifelong friends.
Kids Camp is divided into three groups: Ages 3-5 are Champs Camp, ages 6-8 are the Harbormates and ages 9-12 are the Explorers. Comprised of three parts – morning camp, afternoon activities, and evening dinner events – the program is filled with fun. The daily children’s program is available from late June through Labor Day.
- Arts and Crafts – traditional camp crafts and special projects about nature & Vermont
- Sports including Tennis, Badminton, Basketball, Golf
- Fishing – Individually and in tournaments, we even have a fishing cruise all about “jigging”
- Games – Capture the Flag is a summer tradition along with soccer, scavenger hunts and water carnivals.
- Hiking – the trails around Basin Harbor are rich with natural educational opportunities.
Need a little time alone? Our onsite babysitting service, Baby Champs, has you covered
And let’s not forget the Teens. With an escape all to themselves, you won’t see them until its time to go home!
Call us at 800.622.4000 to reserve your spot.