Over 128 things to do and see every day and every week. The Breeze is the daily newsletter highlighting various classes, entertainment or meals offered on a daily and weekly basis. It also serves as a way to tell the biggest fish stories, welcome old friends back and herald special occasions.
Basin Harbor Club offers lake resort activities and entertainment for every season and every interest. We have guests who are content to just relax, with Lake Champlain as their backdrop. They love to lounge in one of the colorful Adirondack chairs while reading in the beautiful gardens, while others want to take part in the many classes and clinics offered. Vermont recreation is right at your fingertips – hiking, biking, kayaking and sailing. Maybe it’s a culinary experience you deserve, if so, you will find it here.
- The Blue Chair Day Spa services allow you to indulge your mind and body with a full menu of massage therapies and nail services.
- Daily programming for all ages including jewelry classes, art classes, golf and tennis clinics, nature walks, guided tours and more. View our weekly schedule online for samples of times and offerings. Planning further out? Our events calendar can help.
- Hiking & Biking – Basin Harbor’s miles of nature trails offer lovely scenery and glimpses of local wildlife, all manner of birds including eagles, deer, foxes, and the occasional moose. Nearby Button State Park includes a beautiful nature preserve. Vermont’s Green Mountains and famous Long Trail, all beckon to the more adventurous. And the lovely lanes of our country roads beg to explored by bike (adult and child rentals are available).
- Tennis -Basin Harbor features two Har-Tru tennis courts and three all-weather courts, which are available all season long. From mid June to Labor Day, our tennis staff offer skilled instruction with lessons and clinics for all levels and ages. Each week during the summer, Basin Harbor offers a bit of friendly competition with our BHC Player of the Week. Fall offers a much more casual, “play as you like” schedule.
- Nature Center – The Nature Center focuses on providing guided activities that are educational, hands-on, entertaining, and unique. Offerings include art classes, crafts, treks, and historic boating adventures.
- Our Group Activities offer many ways to entertain your group and can be customized.
- On the Water, In the Water – Explore one of the nations largest lakes.
- Vermont Adventures – Something for everyone!
Book your Vermont vacation now or call us at 800.622.4000 for more information!