Our Kids Camp is divided into three groups:
Ages 3-5 are Champs Camp
Ages 6-8 are the Harbormates
Ages 9-12 are the Explorers.
Ages 13-17 is Teen EScape.
Comprised of two sessions – morning camp and evening dinner events – the program is filled with fun. The daily children’s program is available from late June through Labor Day and on select weekends in the spring and fall and includes:
- Arts and Crafts – traditional camp crafts and special projects about nature & Vermont
- Sports including Tennis, Badminton, Basketball, Golf
- Fishing – Individually and in tournaments, we even have a fishing cruise all about “jigging”
- Games – Capture the Flag is a summer tradition along with soccer, scavenger hunts and water carnivals.
- Hiking – the trails around Basin Harbor are rich with natural educational opportunities.
- Afternoon activities are not supervised by camp staff. We allow for family time!
- Morning camp runs from 9:30-12:30 or 1:30 depending on lunch plans
- Kids camp is included with FAP or MAP meal plans.